James Hardie Siding
Beautiful and made to last, discover the unbeatable value of fiber cement siding.
With new fiber cement siding, you can increase the beauty, value, safety, and durability of your home. This remarkably low-maintenance material offers long-lasting performance, so you can feel confident that your siding will retain its beauty for many seasons.
Style That’s Designed To Last.
Fiber cement siding has been around for nearly 100 years, and its lasting popularity is well-deserved. This affordable siding material has only gotten better with time, and is now available in a wide array of colors, styles, and textures. Fiber cement siding is designed to withstand the elements while maintaining its good looks.
Why Choose Fiber Cement Siding?
Discover why so many homeowners choose fiber cement siding from Window World. We offer many different styles and colors designed to complement the look of your home, in a time-tested material that is durable and made to last. Here are just a few reasons to consider choosing fiber cement siding for your home:
- Stylish and Versatile. Unlike other siding materials, fiber cement can be manufactured in a seemingly endless variety of different styles, colors, and textures. This versatile material makes it easy for you to create the perfect finished look for your home.
- The Look of Wood. Because fiber cement siding is so versatile, it can even be created to resemble traditional wood siding. Homeowners can enjoy the classic good looks of wood shakes or planks, recreated using this lower-maintenance and longer-lasting material.
- Long-Lasting Performance. Fiber cement siding is incredibly durable, offering many years of incredible performance. It resists damage from weather, pests, warping, rotting, fading, and more. The long lifespan of fiber cement siding makes it an excellent value.
- Holds Up to Temperature Extremes. Your home’s exterior, including your siding, is constantly at the mercy of the elements. Hot summers and freezing cold winters cause components such as siding to expand and contract, which can lead to damage. Fiber cement is a sturdy and stable material, making it able to withstand temperature extremes.
- Resists Pests and Mold. The composition of fiber cement siding offers protection from pests such as insects and rodents. Fiber cement is also installed without any overlapping seams, which helps prevent mold and mildew from growing.
If it’s time to replace your home’s siding, consider choosing fiber cement siding. A popular choice for homeowners for many decades, fiber cement offers incredible style, superior performance, and unbeatable value.
Contact our team today to learn more about our fiber cement siding options, and get a free, no-obligation estimate!