The first step in any replacement window project is deciding how you want the completed project to look. From sleek and modern to timeless and traditional, there is a type of window suited to any style. Many of our customers are surprised to learn that they have so many options beyond the type of windows that are currently in their home.
Window World windows are custom-manufactured for every opening, allowing our customers the freedom to design the windows of their dreams. Whatever style our homeowners ultimately select, the quality and value of our windows make for a profound improvement in curb appeal and energy efficiency.
- Double-Hung Windows. Double-hung windows are beautiful, versatile, and low-maintenance, making them an excellent choice for a variety of different replacement window projects. This popular style of window offers long-lasting performance in a practical, functional design.
- Casement and Awning Windows. Casement windows are a sleek and stylish option that are remarkably energy-efficient. The clean lines and bold look of casement windows will dramatically transform your home.
- Sliding Windows. Our sliding windows feature a crisp, clean design style that will enhance both the interior and exterior of your home. These elegant windows are also some of the easiest to keep clean.
- Bay & Bow Windows. We offer custom-made bay and bow windows that will make a beautiful difference in your home. Create a dramatic new look, brighten your space, and expand your views with a new bay or bow window.
- Garden Windows. Bring the outdoors in with an energy-efficient new garden window. Ours feature a deep seatboard that provides plenty of sunny space where houseplants can flourish.
- Glass Block Windows. Let in natural light without having to compromise on privacy with glass block windows from Window World.
- Privacy Windows. Like our glass block windows, our privacy windows allow you to create a private space without missing out on natural light. Ours are available in a robust selection of block, decorative glass, and vinyl frame color options so you can create a custom look.
- Egress Windows. Create comfortable, safe, and functional new living space in your home by adding egress windows to your basement.
- Shutters. Increase your home’s curb appeal with new shutters. We have options that will appeal to any taste and complement any style of home. Our shutters feature a traditional wood grain look, but without the time-consuming maintenance of wood.
- Window Accent Options. We offer a variety of accent options, giving you the freedom to design the windows of your dreams. Choose interior and exterior colors, laminated glass, and grids to create your own custom look.
Rest assured that once you’ve settled on the right windows for your home, you’re in good hands. Your windows will be professionally installed with remarkable attention to detail and commitment to your happiness. And with an industry-leading warranty, we’ll be there for you as long as your windows — a lifetime!