Bay & Bow Windows
Nothing beats the dramatic look of our bay and bow windows.
Our custom-made bay and bow windows will make a beautiful difference in your home. These three-dimensional windows give your home a dramatic new look, adding style to the exterior of your home while also expanding the interior space. With a new bay or bow window, you can brighten your space and expand your views.
Bay and bow windows from Window World are designed to be exceptionally energy-efficient, helping to reduce your heating and cooling costs and increase the comfort of your home. Their eye-catching appearance may also improve your home’s resale value.
As with all of our products, our bay and bow windows are designed for a lifetime of performance and freedom from maintenance. Our Lifetime Limited Warranty is further assurance that we stand behind our products.
Elegance and Efficiency
Add instant charm by creating a cozy bay window reading nook, or create an elegant setting with a graceful new bow window. Regardless of your choice, a new bay or bow window from Window World can make any room more interesting, more personable, and more enjoyable. Our bay and bow windows offer more than just good looks; their energy-efficient design will enhance the comfort of your home and help you save on energy costs.
Bay and Bow Window Features
Our windows are designed to provide the perfect balance of beauty and performance. All of our bay and bow windows offer the following features:
- Dual mullion design and construction that provides superior strength and durability
- Insulated seat board provides quality performance and energy efficiency
- 1 ¼” furniture-grade hardwood veneer available in red oak (staining) or birch (painting)
Discover the benefits of our clever design features. Our bay and bow windows come with additional features which include:
- A weeped sill pan that directs water away from your home.
- Insulated glass unit with optimal air space that improves year-round performance.
- Dual and triple-pane insulating glass creates a sealed air space, enhanced by our Duralite® warm-edge spacer system for increased efficiency.
When it comes to enhancing your home, we understand that every detail matters.
- Multi-channel design that allows for additional insulation between window units
- Extruded vinyl frames and sashes to help increase energy efficiency
- An offset nose tucks the exterior casing away, creating an overhang that aids in water deflection
- Frames build to accommodate any wall thickness
- Industry-leading cable hanger system that ensures a long-lasting, trouble-free window
- Adjustable turn-buckle cable hanging system, designed to eliminate possible sagging or bowing and the need for external braces
Custom Options to Enhance Your Windows
Our stylish bay and bow windows are designed to complement a variety of architectural styles. If you want to further customize your new windows, we offer the following options:
- SolarZone™ Insulated Glass. Our SolarZone packages will help you save on energy costs while also keeping your home comfortable. In warm weather, SolarZone reduces solar heat gain, minimizes interior glare, and lowers inside glass temperature to help keep you cool and reduce AC costs. In cold weather, SolarZone provides thermal protection that keeps the inside glass panel warmer so you spend less to keep your home warm.
- Custom Exterior Color Options. Our bay and bow windows are available in a variety of custom exterior color options to enhance your home’s look. Colors include: white, bronze, almond, cream, clay, silver, cocoa, forest green, and black.
- Interior Laminate Surfaces. These color-coordinated, maintenance-free interior laminate surfaces allow for maximum durability with exceptional beauty. Available in: white, light oak, dark wood, dark cherry, light cherry, and maple.
Ready to give your home a bold new look with a bay or bow window? Contact our team today for a free, no-obligation estimate. We’ll help you choose the right option for your home, so you can feel confident in your decision.